Weebly SEO Tips For Higher and Focussed Traffic For Your Website
Do you know that less than 10% of the sites are optimized for search engines?
“Less than 10% sites optimized”: Now, that is good news for those of you determined to put in some extra effort. It’s a tremendous opportunity to get some free marketing.No technical skills required to implement these Weebly SEO tips
It’s every one’s wish to see their site ranking high in search engine results. But only 10% of the people make some serious efforts to achieve it. About 5% of the total sites do a rigorous on-site and off-site optimization. While 1% of sites compete for the top spot.
With a little and consistent effort, your site has good chances of being in top 10%.
Focus on the following Weebly SEO tips for your business or professional website. Enjoy the free publicity search engines bring you. You may not be able to do all at once. But start working on them one by one.
Audience first. Search Engines next. Create for people. Optimize for Search Engines.First and foremost, install Google Analytics for your Weebly site. Google Analytics lets you track and measure how your website is doing. Then verify your site with Google Webmaster Tools.
While Google Analytics tell you about your website visitors reaction, Google Webmaster Tools tell you about how your website is positioned among the millions of other websites.
Understand your audience. Build trust and confidence. Connect with them. The more time your visitors spend time on your site, the higher you are ranked. Every Search Engine’s goal is to distinguish good/relevant sites from irrelevant sites. Search Engines attach more value to how long visitors stay on your site, how they come and when they leave your site.
The following Weebly SEO tips do not have to be followed in sequence. Pick the ones that are easy to begin with. Then address others as you move along.
25 Most Relevant & DIY Weebly SEO Tips
We kept them as simple as possible. Even if you are a newbie, you can benefit!
- Weebly SEO Tip 1: Use Quality Links
- Weebly SEO Tip 2: Define a Good Site Structure
- Weebly SEO Tip 3: Landing Page Quality
- Weebly SEO Tip 4: Keep The Content Fresh
- Weebly SEO Tip 5: Understand The Art And Science of Search Engines
- Weebly SEO Tip 6: Engage With Community & Have a Social Presence
- Weebly SEO Tip 7: The Keywords. What You Need to Know
- Weebly SEO Tip 8: Improve Loading Speed Of Website
- Weebly SEO Tip 9: Use A Rich, Relevant and Memorable Domain Name
- Weebly SEO Tip 10: 5% Keyword Density
- Weebly SEO Tip 11: Use The Right Tags, File Names, Captions, Alt-Txt
- Weebly SEO Tip 12: Concentrate On Headings, Titles And Site Settings
- Weebly SEO Tip 13: Evaluate & Fine Tune Regularly
- Weebly SEO Tip 14: List Yourself in Open Directories
- Weebly SEO Tip 15: Use Keyword Rich URLs For The Pages
- Weebly SEO Tip 16: Be A Storm Chaser
- Weebly SEO Tip 17: Get Recognized. Be A Familiar Figure
- Weebly SEO Tip 18: Check the Snippet Preview
- Weebly SEO Tip 19: Unleash The Power Of The Footer
- Weebly SEO Tip 20: Migrate Smart. Don’t Lose Your Rank When You Migrate
- Weebly SEO Tip 21: Don’t Trick The Search Engines
- Weebly SEO Tip 22: Track Your Sites’s Rank & Click Through Ratio
- Weebly SEO Tip 23: Watch What is Above The Fold
- Weebly SEO Tip 24: Create a Custom 404 Page and retain visitors
- Weebly SEO Tip 25: Take Advantage of Weebly 301 Redirect
Receive Free Tutorials, Tips and Updates. Stay current.